Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ladybugs?

What happens when you put me, my sister Allison, Jillian, and Jenna in a very well supplied Hobby Lobby? Well, my dear friends, the result is a forest of flowers in my dorm room. yes, a forest is what i said. But it's alright because we like nature.
SO. Funny story.

A while back my sister and I went to dinner at Olive Garden. (i know right? scrumptious)
She ordered something delicous..I ordered something heavenly..we waited and treated ourselves to a multitude of breadsticks and salad with that AMAZING dressing stuff..

"Yada, Yada, Yada..."

We eat, we laugh, we people watch..(especially this really sweet old couple right next to us who held hands and were being really, really cute)..

And then out of NOwhere this is what happens:
Waitress: "Are we going to need to-go boxes?
Allison: "Yeah, that'd be great. Can we get two?"
Waitress: "Absolutely! Will this all be on one check?"
Allison: "No,it'll be seperate..Also, we'd like to get [those donut thingies with the yummy chocolate sauce and fluffy sugar on top]?" *i don't remember the name*
Waitress: "Sure, we'll have that right out, ladybugs."

-waitress walks away-

....

.........................

.......?
I'm sorry, what's that again?

Ladybugs? Allison and I weren't sure to be offended because she talked to us like we were kindergarteners...or be offened because she called us freaking insects. Sure, they are the more attractive in the bug family (besides rolly-pollies), but STILL. I mean, who does that?
It was the weirdest thing. And if you have seen me in a laughing/honking fit..you know this situation didn't end too well. She probably thinks we're a couple of *curse words* for laughing at her...well, actually it was only near/around/towards her. :) And yes, we did tip her. Even though we laugh at her behind her back and bring up this story to laugh at (on occasion)..we do have hearts.

That's all. I've just been meaning to share this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment