Friday, July 30, 2010

simply fabulous









Today, I took hold of my sister's camera (which was given to her by her second boyfriend, therefore it is a rather old digital camera), my little sister, several pieces of clothing, and my kitten. Now, I'd like to inform you that I am not by any means a photographer. Nor do I own any type of software to edit such things...I simply dolled up my kid sister and pretended to be a demanding photographer and stylist for the day. And let me tell you. SO. MUCH. FUN. Seriously, you all have to try it sometime. I am living proof that this can be done with a slightly outdated camera and Windows Vista photo editing tools.


Shout out to my kitten, Beauxregard and little sister, Elizabeth for letting me use them as my toys for the day. Make-up, heels, sun, TONS of jewelry...day well spent, alyssaleigh. Day well spent.


Enjoy some shots:]


  • hair/make-up: proudly, me--myself--and I

  • shirt: buffalo exchange $8.oo

  • skirt: forever 21 $9.50

  • shoes: target?...?

  • jewelry, sunglasses, bag (free! and from my grandma's)

  • location, location, location: muh house

No comments:

Post a Comment