Friday, January 8, 2010

Again. I do not know what I am doing. My question: Why do I have two blog pages?? Maybe this blog thing isn't for me...and at the moment, I really don't have anything clever to put out into the world. Or cyberworld, anyway. How terrible is that? The title is "Something Clever", and I personally have nothing clever to say. How about this:

"If you were to say that you love Thursdays, I'd do my best to plan, I'd find a way, convince them to escape from there usual weekday clans I'd set them right, so there side by side. On a calendar for you, Throw the old one out, Keep the yellow storage house of sunny Saturdays too. Free for you to use..Tie them in a bow and send them your way, On the fastest train I know to get to you. Do I really need a reason besides 'I want to', And I've got unending debt to love you" Jillian Edwards, July and June

It's an adorable song. I admire this girl. I think that I might go through days of what music I like and want to listen to. It varies. But her music... It just makes you so happy! Listen to it and be happy.
I'm gonna see what I can do about myself and this blog. It's a little bit of a mess so far.

-alyssaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment